Once a Golden Hawk.
Always a Golden Hawk.
If your class year ends in 9 or 0, you have BIG Reunion years coming up!
Bethlehem Catholic High School would like to be part of your Reunion and help make the planning as easy as possible. We will offer the following services if you reach out to our office to help plan your event:
- An updated class list with names and contact information
- A special “Bethlehem Catholic Reunion Planning Package”
- If possible, we will attend your event and assist at the registration table with an appearance by the Golden Hawk!
- Class name tags will be provided for the event
If you’re planning a Reunion please contact Regan Downey with the following information:
- Class Year
- Event Date and Time
- Event Location
- Cost per person
- Primary Event Contact Name, Email and/or Phone Number
If your class would like a tour of Bethlehem Catholic High School, please contact Regan Downey.
A picture is worth a thousand words! Send Regan Downey your Reunion pictures to share on our website, social media, and more.
Reunion Committee Reminder
It’s time to plan if you will soon be celebrating a Reunion for one of the following class years:
- 50th – Class of 1974
- 45th – Class of 1979
- 40th – Class of 1984
- 35th – Class of 1989
- 30th – Class of 1994
- 25th – Class of 1999
- 20th – Class of 2004
- 15th – Class of 2009
- 10th – Class of 2014
- 5th – Class of 2019
Bethlehem Catholic High School Class of 1973 40th Reunion August 2-3, 2013 A jovial meet and greet followed by buffet and dance entertained the class of 1973. It was an event enjoyed by all! Let us thank the Committee. 1973 Class Reunion…