Student Affairs Information
The Dean of Students/Disciplinarian, Mr. Schultz, and the Student Affairs Coordinator/Attendance Officer, Mrs. Morrow, are located in the Student Affairs Office (SAO). The SAO is located on the first floor on the gymnasium side of the building.
The SAO is the primary resource center for students to address a variety of issues such as:
- Sign in and fill out a late pass if arriving to school after 8:05 a.m.
- Sign in and report a late arrival due to a late bus.
- Submit absence excusal notes.
- Obtain a release pass for a pre-scheduled early dismissal or appointment during the school day.
- Submit a Vacation Request form or College Visit Request form – forms are also available at the SAO.
- Check in if returning from a mid-day appointment and obtain a pass to return to class.
- Submit medical notes from a doctor if specific accommodations/restrictions are needed that may require an exemption from dress code or other school rule.
- Obtain permission to briefly leave the building to retrieve something from his/her car if parked on school property.
- Obtain items to rectify a uniform issue (borrow a pair of pants or skirt, shave if necessary).
- Report to SAO when the Health Room is closed to notify a parent and arrange an early dismissal.
- Permission to make a personal phone call to parent (cell phones are permitted to be used at the Student Affairs Office only).
- Lost and Found.
- Check for classroom changes.
- Report locker problems.
- Order a replacement for a lost or damaged Student I.D.
- Inquire about daily schedules/announcements.
- Reclaim confiscated cell phone at 2:30 p.m.
- Report to SAO if asked to leave class or during Mass due to misconduct.
- Inquire or seek clarification about any school-related matter.
- Meet with the Dean of Students/Disciplinarian.
- Speak with the Student Affairs Coordinator regarding an attendance issue.
Students are strongly encouraged to bring personal concerns, problems, questions or complaints to the attention of either or both of these individuals whenever they arise. Any form of harassment should be reported by the student or his/her parent as soon as possible.