The application process at Becahi is quick and easy! If you are registering an incoming Freshmen student, currently in 8th grade, simply click the “APPLY” button at the top of the screen, create an account and follow the instructions.
- Bethlehem Catholic High School is a four-year co-educational secondary school.
- Bethlehem Catholic accepts students of all religions. All students must take four years of Theology courses and must attend religious services that take place during the day, regardless of religious affiliation.
- Bethlehem Catholic accepts students of varying academic abilities, provided that the guidance department concurs as to the school’s ability to meet the individual needs of such students and upon receipt and review of grades/testing results from the previous school attended.
- Bethlehem Catholic accepts students having limited physical disabilities, provided that such students have enough mobility to use stairs or may have a schedule adjusted for only first floor classes. Bethlehem Catholic physically cannot meet the needs for other special need disabled (no elevators for the floor to floor movement).
- Bethlehem Catholic reserves the right to either reject or defer the acceptance of students with criminal records, a history of violent behavior, a history of drug or alcohol abuse or students previously expelled from another school. Often such applicants are advised to attend alternative school. After one year of violation free behavior, they may be reconsidered for admittance to Bethlehem Catholic.
- Bethlehem Catholic students are required to pay tuition and fees. Eligibility for financial aid is determined by an independent agency. All final decisions remain the domain of the school administration. Bethlehem Catholic students are required to wear uniforms as described in the student handbook. Some exceptions are made for religious requirements.
- Bethlehem Catholic students are required to adhere to the policies and regulations contained within the student handbook.